CHL Application, does it expire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHL Application, does it expire?

Last July (July '11) I submitted my application, fee and fingerprints. But i never did the safety course.

does anyone know if this stuff expires or will i have to start the process all over again?

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
    Last July (July '11) I submitted my application, fee and fingerprints. But i never did the safety course.

does anyone know if this stuff expires or will i have to start the process all over again?
    Yes, you have around 18-24 months if I remember correctly.

Comment

Actually I think it is one year. I have one open right now (because mine expired on 9/1) pending me having to get a mutherfucking passport because I was born out of country

Comment

I would need to open up my power point to check, but I believe the state likes to do things in terms of 12 months. You can always call or email them with your information and they will let you know.

Comment

It's 1 year. The Form 100 may be good for 2 years, but I really think it is 1 year as well.
          كافر

Originally posted by sc281
          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
          Originally posted by Trick Pony
          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Working...
          X