No announcement yet.

Ft. Worth Gun Show, 1/1 & 1/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis are you taking it to the range tomorrow? I ALMOST bought one of them today also. I didn't and settled for a new upper reciever, 11.5" barrel and a few other odds and ends.

Brandon-k, they were selling them for $299 or so this afternoon when I stopped by their table

edit to add pic of new barrel and upper. Troy Industries upper $85 and a 11.5" Model 1 barrel for $170.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-02-2011, 11:15 PM.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Ya, I got it for $299 no tax. I thought about taking it tomorrow, but the wife needs the vehicle. We only have hers and my Cobra, but the Cobra isn't quite done yet. I fly out Tuesday.

Comment

Didn't find anything I needed...too many people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Ya, I got it for $299 no tax. I thought about taking it tomorrow, but the wife needs the vehicle. We only have hers and my Cobra, but the Cobra isn't quite done yet. I fly out Tuesday.
          I will be home for another 2 weeks I can test it for ya, I have a few host guns. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Dennis are you taking it to the range tomorrow? I ALMOST bought one of them today also. I didn't and settled for a new upper reciever, 11.5" barrel and a few other odds and ends.

Brandon-k, they were selling them for $299 or so this afternoon when I stopped by their table

edit to add pic of new barrel and upper. Troy Industries upper $85 and a 11.5" Model 1 barrel for $170.

Daddy like. Exactly what I'm going to build here shortly.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I bought some peltors after being annoyed with foam plugs at the range

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Daddy like. Exactly what I'm going to build here shortly.
                I will get a picture tomorrow night with the new Daniel Defense 7.0 rail and the Adams Arms piston conversion installed on it. It gets better looking.

Comment

I was there on Sunday because a CHL holder had an negligent discharge in the men's room.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I was there on Sunday because a CHL holder had an negligent discharge in the men's room.
                    I should have called you I had to go to the show twice on Sunday. lol
                    Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-04-2011, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I should have called you I had to go to the show twice on Sunday. lol
                      I was there from about 3:30 to 4:15 or so.

When you go in, go through the main entrance and down the escalators. When you get to the bottom, go to the men's room to your left. You'll see a nice hole in the first stall.

Comment

yowza! We left around 2:45.

Comment

When you go in, go through the main entrance and down the escalators. When you get to the bottom, go to the men's room to your left. You'll see a nice hole in the first stall.
                          Doh! Did he ND into the floor or how many walls...?

Did the Gun Show have the 30.06 posted?
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I got there right at 4:00 for the second time. I probably walked right past you at the gun check table then. lol

I picked up a 10.5" AR barrel earlier in the day from Model 1. I got it home and found that I lacked .30" of barrel for the suppressor to sit without hitting the gas block. Luckily I found out early enough and rushed back up there, swapped the 10.5" for a n 11.5" and ended up spending another $200 for some more odds and ends for my SBR build.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Doh! Did he ND into the floor or how many walls...?

Did the Gun Show have the 30.06 posted?
                              You can carry all the way to the entrance into the show inside the hall. My guess is he was leaving and went to the bathroom to holster up and play cowboy. Matt, how close did I get? lol

Comment

Damn, glad we left at 2:30 then!

Comment

Working...
                                X