Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll trade you 30rd pmags for 20rd pmags

Anyone interested?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Anyone interested?

I have a tan and a green 20rnd p mag. I get off untill 8:30pm though.
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
      I have a tan and a green 20rnd p mag. I get off untill 8:30pm though.
      I should have specified black, thats my fault.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have 3 20-round black p-mags that I would trade you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1985gt View Post
          I have 3 20-round black p-mags that I would trade you.
          Ah snap, sounds good to me!

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Why trade for smaller mags?
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Why trade for smaller mags?
                I have a shitload of the 30rd mags. Ever held a 30rd mag of .300blk? It's really heavy. For my short guns I like the smaller mags, makes them a lot easier to hunt with.

30rds .223 55gr = 17oz
                30rds .300 250gr = 29oz
                Last edited by CJ; 10-31-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I like the 20rd mags better for shooting off a bench personally. Hell if anyone else has some 20's they want to trade for 30's I'll be in Fort Worth next weekend. I could use some more 20's and have a ton of 30's.

Comment

Not to mentioned they cost more.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Thank you sir!
                      sure. good to see you again.

Comment

Working...
                      X