X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matech

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      You might want to reconsider iron sights for hog hunting. Since 90% of the time you're hunting hogs at night. DSA has a cheap carry handle which has a standard A2 rear sight block.

LOL, you should have mentioned you needed only a rear sight. Get a MATech rear sight. Cheap and work great.
      http://www.amazon.com/Mil-Spec-Back-...eywords=matech

What do ya recomend instead of Iron Sights CJ?
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
        What do ya recomend instead of Iron Sights CJ?
        Primary arms red dot. They had some 30mm units still in stock, but they might have sold out.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

A cheap way to get one you can mount optics too is look for someones old rock river dominator 2 mount.

I've got one that came off the day i got the rifle ill sell

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            A cheap way to get one you can mount optics too is look for someones old rock river dominator 2 mount.

I've got one that came off the day i got the rifle ill sell
            How much? and how good are they?
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Oh shit that's totally new, I've never seen it before. Great deal. That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking of doing. Yeah definitely buy those if you don't need flip up sights, or sights that will cowitness. I can't view the page from work so I assumed he was talking about the standard HK drum sights.
              Centurian has a diopter sight as well.
              Jon

Comment

vortex sparc is pretty good little red dot too , if you can't find PA's.

Comment

Working...
                X