Defensive Pistol Course Shoot Smart Tx 9 Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive Pistol Course Shoot Smart Tx 9 Nov

Jewmadbro and I will be hitting up the Shoot Smart Tx basic defensive pistol class on 9 Nov if anyone else is interested in attending. Should be a good time I enjoyed their AR15 classes and the instructors seem to know their stuff.

Last edited by Downs; 10-11-2012, 02:09 PM.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Improper use of reflexive pronoun.

Comment

Fixed........I think. I dunno my HS Diploma came from Mineral wells.
      2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
        Fixed........I think. I dunno my HS Diploma came from Mineral wells.
        Go give your english teacher a high five

I'd like to take a shooting class like this sometime. I'll be out of town for this one though.

Comment

Subscribing. I may be in, won't know till later in the month.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            Subscribing. I may be in, won't know till later in the month.
            Should be fun. Main reason I am taking it is it's a pre req for the advanced course.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
              Should be fun. Main reason I am taking it is it's a pre req for the advanced course.
              I'm interested in several of their courses but I'm more interested in the courses Tiger Valley has to offer. However, Tiger Valley courses are much more extensive and expensive, which means I need to set a little more aside for them.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Yeah Tiger Valley is good to go and they have little classes like the one we're going to up at Elm Fork in Dallas for about the same prices. I'd like to hit up some of their classes but it's hard to justify the drive to Elm Fork in shitty traffic when I can just run up the road 5 minutes from my house
                2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Yeah Tiger Valley is good to go and they have little classes like the one we're going to up at Elm Fork in Dallas for about the same prices. I'd like to hit up some of their classes but it's hard to justify the drive to Elm Fork in shitty traffic when I can just run up the road 5 minutes from my house
                  They're done at Elm Fork? I was under the impression that Tiger Valley had their own facility? Elm Fork is 5 min down the road from me so it's definitely closer but man, that's a little bit of a let down. Don't get me wrong, they have a nice facility, their staff is lacking more often than not.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    They're done at Elm Fork? I was under the impression that Tiger Valley had their own facility? Elm Fork is 5 min down the road from me so it's definitely closer but man, that's a little bit of a let down. Don't get me wrong, they have a nice facility, their staff is lacking more often than not.
                    Tiger Valley does short night courses during the week at Elm Fork. Usually around 60 or 100 bucks and for various things from medical classes to handgun and rifle classes. Kinda like refresher type deals from what I've gathered. I've been meaning to go check out the short night courses but haven't had the drive to go. laziness I guess because of the drive.

2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Tiger Valley does short night courses during the week at Elm Fork. Usually around 60 or 100 bucks and for various things from medical classes to handgun and rifle classes. Kinda like refresher type deals from what I've gathered. I've been meaning to go check out the short night courses but haven't had the drive to go. laziness I guess because of the drive.

http://www.tigervalley.com/tv_calendar.php
                      To be honest, I haven't even checked out their calendar. Mostly been interested in the 2 day pistol and carbine courses.

Comment

Same here but those are MUCH cheaper and less ammo expenditure which also equals lower cost
                        2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Tentative as well, If that course is still available Nov. 4 (when my Credit card resets) I am in. I need to get familiar with carrying my 1911's, and this looks like a good place to start.

Comment

Their class sizes are usually pretty limited due to the size of the bay they have to work with. I think they limit it to 8 or 10 people or something like that.
                            2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Their class sizes are usually pretty limited due to the size of the bay they have to work with. I think they limit it to 8 or 10 people or something like that.
                              Have you shot in the new private bays? They are pretty sweet.

Gonna have to miss this class. I won't be home for my first leave from the suck until Nov19th or so.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X