my new Luger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new Luger

Father inlaw just gave me a new toy. it was his father inlaws and it will not cock. was wondering if anyone had experience with these or could tell me about them.

Mine is missing the wood grip from the right side and has no magazine.

Wanting to get it back to working order and plink with it.

it is a 22LR

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

needs weed leaf grips!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      needs weed leaf grips!

god bless.
      agreed
      Semper Fi

Comment

Father in law gives you broken pistol.... He may be setting you up so he can kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Father in law gives you broken pistol.... He may be setting you up so he can kill you.
          He would have done that a long time ago. 600 acres, a backhoe, and plenty of guns and a badge. i would be history.
          Semper Fi

Comment

cops always have the best weed.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That's a Stoeger Luger repop. I think they quit making them, but there should still be some factory support for them. You might call Stoeger and see.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

hemp grips with a weed leaf engraving might fix it
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  hemp grips with a weed leaf engraving might fix it
                  that would be shhhhweeeeet!
                  Semper Fi

Comment

You should convert it to an electric weed pipe like Sgt. Stedanko in Nice Dreams.
                    Ded

Comment

I don't even know how the .22 lugers operate, are they loggle lock still?
                      Last edited by CJ; 10-11-2012, 08:35 AM.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I don't even know how the .22 lugers operate, are they loggle lock still?
                        not sure what that means, but the round cocking grips on the top go straight up as it slides back. Mine wont cock at all.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Nice little piece Jester. And yes even the 22lr lugers operate via a toggle link (the part with the round cocking knobs flys up and back to eject the spent case and comes forward to chamber a new one).

I have quite a bit of experience with Lugers, and if you were closer to me I would be more than happy to take a look at it for you. Admittedly I have never played with a 22lr version but it seems to function very similarly.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Nice little piece Jester. And yes even the 22lr lugers operate via a toggle link (the part with the round cocking knobs flys up and back to eject the spent case and comes forward to chamber a new one).

I have quite a bit of experience with Lugers, and if you were closer to me I would be more than happy to take a look at it for you. Admittedly I have never played with a 22lr version but it seems to function very similarly.
                            it feels SO solid. Just a big fucking nice feeling hunk of metal. I will attempt to take it apart and fix it and then it may end up in the gun smiths shop.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

That is sweet. There are mags and manuals for them on eBay last time I looked.

Comment

Working...
                              X