Ruger Gunsite Scout .308?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger Gunsite Scout .308?

this rifle has kinda caught my eye. Any thoughts?

Preface: im poor white trash and cant afford your expensive European made weaponry.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

It is an interesting concept, all the reviews I've read have been positive.

Comment

I've been eyeballing one....I'm intrigued by the idea of a magazine fed bolt action. I love the .308 cartridge. I believe you'll have to get an extended eye relief scope to put on it though, because of how far forward the mounts are. Seems like a helluva "do it all" rifle.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

[ ] Do not want
        [ ] Want
        [X] WANT!
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

A buddy of mine has one and he really likes it.

Comment

It's ok. It does come with a screwed on flash hider, so if you wanted to put a can on it, you're ready to go, but there's not really a good argument for that rifle, when better semi-autos exist for not much more money.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I likes tha ruger

Comment

M14, HK G3, FN-FAL, VEPR .308, Sagia .308 etc; this is a short list of what I bought when I wanted a good 7.62x51mm rifle and they are all a lot more useful then what you are talking about. We stopped using bolt action rifles in the service except in very limited roles nearly 70 years ago for a good reason.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I always had you pegged ass a Tec-9 kind of fella.

Comment

Working...
                  X