Know anything about an 9mm FNP-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know anything about an 9mm FNP-9

A guy at work is looking for some $$$ to pay for his daughters dental work and offered me this 9mm pistol. I really don't know anything about FN's except they seam to be OK.

Did the Google thing but I want to know if you all know anything about this pistol. Good price, a couple boxes of shells, 3 clips but they all come with 3 clips. Don't know if they are 10 or 16 rd clips.

Any input would be helpfull.

Polymer frame, DA/SA, solid reliability AFAIK. The polymer they use feels like fisher price stuff to me, more so than the XD/Glock stuff. Fit and finish is sub par.

I'd give $300

Comment

I've never handled the 9mm version but the 40 feels very nice to me and pointed very natural for myself. Fit and finish on the one I handled was as good as any other polymer type pistol, they did have some earlier runs that weren't put together as nicely.

$300-$450 should be the price range depending on exact model and how nice it looks.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Got one, think I paid 350 for mine. I really like shooting it, it's one of mine that I am more accurate with for some reason..
        WRX

Comment

Great pistol. I have the updated version. FNX40 . I say offer $300. They was going for that New when the fnx line came out. Now I'm seeing them for $450.

Comment

Thanks Guys !!!

Comment

Great gun. Accurate and reliable. My wife loves even loves it.

Comment

Working...
              X