No announcement yet.

Good deal on PSA Pencil Barrel Upper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're also running a deal on blem uppers with FN barrels.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      They're also running a deal on blem uppers with FN barrels.

Where? Can't find them.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

pencil barrels are awesome.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Any ideas on what would be lighter, a 16" pencil or their 14.7" lighter profile?

Comment

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
            Any ideas on what would be lighter, a 16" pencil or their 14.7" lighter profile?
            I would bet the pencil barrel would be.

My heavy contour 9.5" .300 barrel weighs more than my M16 20" pencil barrel, for comparison.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Where? Can't find them.
              Dang, sorry. They were up a couple of days ago. They must be sold out.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yes they are usually one day deals. When I get them I post them you better hit the buy button. PSA is costing me way too much lately.

Comment

Working...
                X