No announcement yet.

Opinions on these RRA pieces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are sturdy. A little back and forth play. I would say as much as any bipod ive used.

Mine has the metal inserts in the legs, and i think its a quality piece. Not near as heavy as a bi-pod and does two things at once. This is my coyote rifle and i wanted it as light as possible. No reason to lug a heavy ass gun.

There are fakes out there, so make sure your getting what your getting.

Comment

Plus you get 2 in 1 for alot less $. I don't mind spending the money but don't want to if I don't have to. I'll probably order one regardless because I like the dual feature idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
        Plus you get 2 in 1 for alot less $. I don't mind spending the money but don't want to if I don't have to. I'll probably order one regardless because I like the dual feature idea.
        Not a bad way to go at all. Just remember that with a middy all the extra weight in the 2-for-1 setup will be on your support arm and further out if you're like me and like to grip as far out on the rail as possible. Thumb-break method FTW!

Comment

Their website says 7 oz. That's not too bad considering what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
            I haven't looked at anything by them other than bipods but they're like $200! I'm debating between a VFG, bipod or gripod. I don't know yet.
            Curious, which bipods are 200 dollars and what height? I was checking out the 100ish dollar Harris bipods that seemed really good for most purposes.

I did see some 200 dollar bipds, but could not ascertain the greatness from them compared to the 100 dollar harris pods.

To hold me over I bought a UTG for like 15 dollar til I got it all figured out.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
              Curious, which bipods are 200 dollars and what height? I was checking out the 100ish dollar Harris bipods that seemed really good for most purposes.

I did see some 200 dollar bipds, but could not ascertain the greatness from them compared to the 100 dollar harris pods.

To hold me over I bought a UTG for like 15 dollar til I got it all figured out.
              GG&G 8-10.5", IIRC. I'm thinking about just going with the military version of the Grip Pod. I want a VFG and a bipod for the range but don't want two different pieces so I think I'll try that route.

If I wanted strictly a bipod I'd get a Harris.

Comment

Working...
              X