S&W M&P Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Ohio? Why not just shoot out here to Stephenville? I'd almost guarantee someone here has one.
    I didn't see anybody say they had one? I checked every store and online site within reason around here.

This guy had 3 guns and was ready to list all 3 on a 24hr auction. Sounded to me like a similar situation to buying my Blue C5-Z06...so desirable a combination that other buyers were calling the owner while I was test driving (within an hour of posting on craigslist). So I hopped on it before anyone else had a chance to.

I probably could have spend the rest of the day calling up shops but now I can go home and enjoy the rest of my day knowing I bought me another toy
    2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Sorry man. Star Arms has one here in stock for $499, which is about $100 higher than it should be, IMO. Gross.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

pretty much all of the M&Ps except the 45s are on crazy backorder right now

Comment

Sorry man. Star Arms has one here in stock for $499, which is about $100 higher than it should be, IMO. Gross.
          I probably would have paid the $500 today with how much looking I did. Normally I do hit the "best deal" on toys but for this I just wanted this particular gun too much. It's my first pistol so I want to love it.

pr1042 ~ I found the M&P compact 9mm and .40's everywhere. They are readily available. It's just the Shield specifically.
          2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

I like that little Kel-Tec PF9 (I can't emphasize this enough: Do not get the double stack version. It has a worse trigger than the first run Ruger LCP's). It's like $250 shipped from Bud's gun shop, plus the transfer fee to a local FFL.
            Have you had experience with one? I have been looking at these after checking out a p11.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
              Have you had experience with one? I have been looking at these after checking out a p11.
              Just say no to p11. The pf9 is a much better firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                I have. They're cheap as hell on Bud's. I bought one for my best friend for his housewarming gift. They're neat, and shoot pretty well.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X