Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to take my 1911 to get looked at/fixed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your in S FTW bring it by the shop here and I'll take a look I've been around a few 1911's

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I'll pass. I'd like to get it running reliably so I can start practicing with it, as it will be my carry gun.
      ell-oh-ell

Comment

You cleaned it, but did you OIL it?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          ell-oh-ell
          What, you wouldn't carry a gun that broke on you two rounds into the second box of ammo you put through it?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Agw?
            Yuppers that's the place

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              What, you wouldn't carry a gun that broke on you two rounds into the second box of ammo you put through it?
              ha. should have bought a Glock.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Or even kept that Sigma that he kept defending.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  You cleaned it, but did you OIL it?
                  yes sir.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Ignoring the fact that if I were his age, I wouldn't even be close to legal age to carry, and that most if not all consider a full size 1911 to be a less than ideal CCW gun, it's hilarious all the way around.

Comment

Ignoring the fact that if I were his age, I wouldn't even be close to legal age to carry, and that most if not all consider a full size 1911 to be a less than ideal CCW gun, it's hilarious all the way around.
                      3.5"

other than the fact that it is broken I think will be a good carry gun.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

3.5"

other than the fact that it is broken I think will be a good carry gun.
                        Jesus Christ. The officer's length guns are even trickier to get them to run right. Good luck, at least you've got a few years.
                        Last edited by ThreeFingerPete; 09-25-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

I'm bookmarking this thread so I can check back in 3 months when he's replaced it.
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Jesus Christ. The officer's length guns are even trickier to get them to run right. Good luck, at least you've got a few years.
                            Cobraboy, you do realize that the minimum age for a CHL in TX is 21 right? You've got a few years to figure out what will work for you as a CCW, and will hopefully have the finds for something better.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              Cobraboy, you do realize that the minimum age for a CHL in TX is 21 right? You've got a few years to figure out what will work for you as a CCW, and will hopefully have the finds for something better.
                              yup. I plan on being well practiced with my carry.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

yup. I plan on being well practiced with my carry.
                                You'll get plenty of practice clearing malfunctions!

Comment

Working...
                                X