Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do people actually enjoy shooting glocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually surprised that I like shooting my Glock because I'm generally a trigger Nazi, but for some reason the nasty trigger doesn't seem to effect how I shoot with it. I put a Ghost Rocket 3.5 trigger bar in with shorter reset and no overtravel and of course the trigger is still horrible compared to a lot of my guns but it helped with accuracy on rapid followup shots. I've had mine since 1993 and never had any issues with it after a couple thousand rounds. I think it's a crude but effective tool.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
      You didn't ruin Glocks, just like you didn't ruin youtube for everyone. That guy is a dildo.
      Man, I fucking hate that guy!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Man, I fucking hate that guy!
        He's not terribly fond of you either.

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
          I'm actually surprised that I like shooting my Glock because I'm generally a trigger Nazi, but for some reason the nasty trigger doesn't seem to effect how I shoot with it. I put a Ghost Rocket 3.5 trigger bar in with shorter reset and no overtravel and of course the trigger is still horrible compared to a lot of my guns but it helped with accuracy on rapid followup shots. I've had mine since 1993 and never had any issues with it after a couple thousand rounds. I think it's a crude but effective tool.
          Me too, my first handgun was a 1911, spoiled from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            X2

I was going to say it's been a while since I shot a Glock, and luckily someone else paid for the ones we were shooting, so I wasn't upset.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              He's not terribly fond of you either.
              He knows where to find me.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                My dad was into competition shooting, so growing up I was shooting bullseye type .22s, an Anschutz .22 bolt action, a Gold Cup with trigger work, and Dan Wesson revolvers. I feel like the trigger on most lesser guns really gets in the way of shooting well.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I enjoy shooting all kinds of handguns, from target .22s to revolvers to 1911s, but at the end of the day my favorite gun I own is my G19. I even got rid of my XDM a while back and picked up a second G19 for my wife (at her request). I enjoy most handguns, but at the end of the day my favorite is my Glock.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I don't mind my glocks at all, its been the majority of the pistols I've bought minus a few sigs. I may have to get a wheel gun here soon though

Comment

I like mine. It fits my hand well, I like the canted angle of the grip. The fit and finish is great, and its easy as shit to take down and clean. Mine has never had a FTF, or a FTE either. It's simple, well priced, and it's reliable. I don't know what else you could ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        I like mine. It fits my hand well, I like the canted angle of the grip. The fit and finish is great, and its easy as shit to take down and clean. Mine has never had a FTF, or a FTE either. It's simple, well priced, and it's reliable. I don't know what else you could ask for.
                        X's 2. I've actually gotten so used to the angled grip that it takes me a little bit to get used to something else. Anything else just kind of feels wrong to me.

I have never had any FTF's or FTE's either that were not self induced (load development for my light loads). Also, I use mine for competition and it is a lot cheaper to set up and run a Glock than a 1911. I do realize that most of the top guys are running 1911's but I'll never be good enough for my pistol to really make that big of a difference.

I guess that my only gripe is the trigger, I have gotten used to a good trigger in my rifles and I wish that the Glock trigger was a lot better. I don't like how I can spend hundreds of dollars and only after that have an alright trigger.

All in all, I do enjoy shooting my Glock. I understand that there are better guns out there, but for the money they are hard to beat IMO.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                        X