No announcement yet.

Well hooleee crap - I can carry a gun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hooleee crap - I can carry a gun!!

I'm just about floored at how fast TXDPS got my my plastic in the mail. Almost 1 month after digital finger prints, I am now a card carrying member of the CHL club.

First place I went??

Wal-Mart.

By complete accident too...I needed #7 target shot to shoot skeet.

All I can carry right now is my .357 2" revolver because everything else is too big/heavy and sags my pants down.

Still, I feel safer now. Next purchase is a lightweight 1911...

Buy my Springfield Champion.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Buy my Springfield Champion.

Would you like my right arm and leg, or my firstborn in lieu of payment?

Comment

Congrats! Nothing like a Wally walk.

Now go to Shoot Smart and rent their private lanes to practice drawing from concealment in a safe live fire enviroment.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Would you like my right arm and leg, or my firstborn in lieu of payment?
          Cash monies, and less of them than you think. PM your email, and I'll shoot you a pic.

Comment

Cash monies, and less of them than you think. PM your email, and I'll shoot you a pic.
            pun intended?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              pun intended?
              I didn't say, "a couple of pics," did I?

Comment

Next purchase is a lightweight 1911...
                LOL, oxymoron anyone?

Lightweight and 1911 don't coexist...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

LOL. When my plastic came in a couple years ago I made a special trip to Walmart. At that time I was ankle carrying a subcompact. I learn real quick that ankle carrying sucks

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
                  03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                    LOL, oxymoron anyone?

Lightweight and 1911 don't coexist...
                    There are polymer framed 1911's, but he probably means an aluminum framed gun.

Comment

There are polymer framed 1911's, but he probably means an aluminum framed gun.
                      Well I just meant something other than an RIA. I fingered some 1911's a the gun show in FW a few weeks ago. And when I got to the RIA compact it felt about 100 lbs heavier than the other ones I had picked up. Is it because they were aluminum framed? One was an Umarex 1911 that was really really light.

Maybe I need to go SR40c or something, I just think I will hate heavy guns if I will be carrying alot.

Comment

I hate you guys

Comment

My Custom CDP II has an aluminum frame and isn't really that much lighter than a steel framed 1911.

Congrats on getting your plastic. I am taking the renewal class tomorrow and will be mailing everything off as soon as I am done. I never should have allowed my license to expire, but oh well.
                          كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                          Originally posted by Trick Pony
                          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Congrats! Nothing like a Wally walk.

Now go to Shoot Smart and rent their private lanes to practice drawing from concealment in a safe live fire enviroment.
                            or he can go shoot some matches with me and shoot concealed.

Comment

Funny, we took the same class and I was finally able to knock out the whole process and I received my license about 1-2 months ago..

Comment

Working...
                              X