Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good selection, adequately priced gun stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good selection, adequately priced gun stores?

Are there any around the metroplex?

I am thinking of making a few purchases for Thanksgiving.

I like to give thanks that I have the right to purchase firearms.

Looking for... but not limited to.

MP5k in pistol for future sbr
    FN FS2000
    FN Scar
    Arsenal or like Krinkov for future sbr
    Berretta M9A1

Anyone know where these can be had? Does military gun supply have them?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Lol!

Comment

I was recommended this place off another board. I haven't checked it out yet though.

Comment

I've never seen any of those at MGS.

Comment

^ not cheap. Decent selection not awesome, though lots of used pistols normally. The gunsmith there repaired an old .22 rifle that was my great grandfathers for a great price.

I actually do most of my shopping either online or at the pawnshop I use for FFL.

There was a board member that was going to open a shop in plano but I haven't heard anything about that in a while.

Might try JBI Armory for the krink.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
            I was recommended this place off another board. I haven't checked it out yet though.

Www.Planogun.com
            They always seem high priced to me, but have somethings that the store I prefer (Academy first and then Bullet Trap) does not have. They have been gun tools and some different accessories. They also have a Gunsmith on staff. They are like a mile a part on the same street, so it makes sense to visit both.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              Lol!
              Adam why is this funny? Did you finish your krink? Or did you keep it in pistol?

Comment

You might cruise through McBride's in Austin.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Those imported MP5k pistols are no longer being imported (like the one Alex has).
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Those imported MP5k pistols are no longer being imported (like the one Alex has).
                    FUCK. That little setup was fun shooting. I will probably look for a clone or find one online. Price will be the issue then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      Yup, spread out all over the place.

Looking for... but not limited to.

Find it used, or possibly at a gun show. Odds are slim
                      FN FS2000
                      Cheaper Than Dirt in McKinney or Fort Worth
                      FN Scar
                      Gun show, and you can find great prices on them. You'll get hammered on this from a shop
                      Good luck. Closest I've seen recently is the Arsenal Krinks in 5.56 @ MGS ~$800
                      Berretta M9A1
                      You can find a Beretta 92 almost anywhere.

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post

Www.Planogun.com
                      Those guys are fuckheads and their prices are generally %10-20 higher than Bullet Trap right down the street. I try to buy from small shops, but those dickbags run people off all day every day. Kent, their gunsmith, no longer works there.

My Mini Draco is still a pistol.

Comment

FUCK. That little setup was fun shooting. I will probably look for a clone or find one online. Price will be the issue then.
                        real hk mp5k are in the 4-6000range. Clones can easily exceed 1500 and going up daily

Comment

MP5k in pistol for future sbr don't have one secondary market only option here
                          FN FS2000 I can get these starting at $1600 depending on which you want
                          FN Scar depending which you want I can get them starting at $2250 depending on which you want
                          Arsenal or like Krinkov for future sbr have the arsenal slr 106u 223 in stock for $849 easy sbr conversion the folding trunion is already installed
                          Berretta M9A1 can order this for $600

Anyone know where these can be had? Does military gun supply have them?if I aint got it I can get it
                          We have stopped stocking as my of the "high end" guns just because they do not move as quick as the base line items in the present economy I do have a few upper end colt rifles and pistols as well as pistols like Desert Eagles and Sig Sauer. I special order a lot of items and can usually have them here inside of a week if not next day.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            real hk mp5k are in the 4-6000range. Clones can easily exceed 1500 and going up daily
                            I never understood the semi auto prices on MP5's.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They stopped importing the clones. A real SP89 will run close to 5k nowadays. Haven't looked at the ATIs for a while. Vector is however making a good clone for $2,300

FN FS2000
                              Bought mine from Bachman for like $1800 or something out the door (I have the little factory scope on mine that I guess they stopped making).

FN Scar
                              Paid $2300 with free shipping and no sales tax or FFL fee from Buds.

I think I paid $750 for my 5.45 arsenal from friend slightly used

Berretta M9A1
                              I see tham at Bachman for around $600

I have started buying most of my guns online because of better deals nowadays. If I need something simple though I will go to Bachman. Shaun (the owner and son of O. L. Nelms) is a good guy and will randomly give you free magazines, guns at cost, etc (he bullshitted with me about the Rolls Royce one day and then gave me a free Desert Eagle mag, lol).

I also like Jackson Armory. They tend to have mostly high-end stuff and the staff actually knows something about guns.
                              Last edited by Moose242; 09-17-2012, 01:59 PM.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X