Pistols or AR's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
    without having any historical value, or even a good story do these items earn/make money as an investment? I'm guessing they only have as much value as the next collector thats willing to pay for them. Which to me makes a poor _investment_
    There is but some of them the appreciation rate is slower than others, it's like any investment the key is how long are you willing to sit on it.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

automatics will always appreciate, it's simply supply and demand. A lot of NFA owners are bitter because they overpaid during the baseless exuberance around '04-06, and their values did go down.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hopefully in the next year to year and a half I can join the select fire club. MAC11 or a Lightning Link.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          automatics will always appreciate, it's simply supply and demand. A lot of NFA owners are bitter because they overpaid during the baseless exuberance around '04-06, and their values did go down.
          Then those people are idiots. Prices are almost identical. Only difference is m16s have gone retarded. But they'll fall again when they become uncool just like thompsons are doing now.

Comment

Working...
          X