Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: PSA ATI Omni Stripped Lower Receiver for $49.95

PSA for you.
    PSA has the ATI Omni Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver for $49.95. Sale ends 12p EST on 09/06.

If you need a lower, this sure is a great start to "how cheap can you build it".

Shipping is $7 per lower

Disclaimer: these are polymer lowers.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I was about to proclaim this an amazing deal until I saw the last bit.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I was about to proclaim this an amazing deal until I saw the last bit.
      Same here. That should be in the thread title! Should have known though... no way they'd sell lowers for cheaper than house brand ones

Comment

I kinda wanna make a light weight 7.5 pistol for the truck . Any opinions ?
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
          I kinda wanna make a light weight 7.5 pistol for the truck . Any opinions ?
          It really depends on how much you want to sacrifice. I have seen polymer lowers fail, I have heard from others they work fine. My problem is I've never seen any consistency on any polymer lower, so I just avoid all of them. 50% of your rifle weight is the barrel profile, so consider that. I will say phaux on here has a pencil profile 16" carbine with a polymer upper and it is ridiculously light. I have no idea how the uppers are though.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's not gonna see alot of use just a for fun gun . I don't plan on taking down the gubberment with it just something high capacity strapped to the back of my passenger seat . The .45 stays under the console so the ar pistol may just end up being a toy . Unless I can get a 10mm upper then I will rule the world !

The last part was in sarcasm font incase the tsa is reading this .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Now this is a little better. Blem lowers for $59.
              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                Now this is a little better. Blem lowers for $59.
                http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ower-receiver/
                better

Comment

Working...
                X