Midway Competition range bag **Cheap**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midway Competition range bag **Cheap**

I saw this and thought i would share. Just picked one up in olive green $35.00 off... Sale ends the 31st of August....

./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

I use one of these, they are good bags. Mine has held up decent. Just expect the zipper lanyards to break off. Looks like they added tan now.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have the same bag too. It's a great bag, a little bigger than I wanted, but I think I picked it up for 35-40ish when they had a sale a few months ago. 45 is still a good price

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I have the same bag too. It's a great bag, a little bigger than I wanted, but I think I picked it up for 35-40ish when they had a sale a few months ago. 45 is still a good price
        X's 2. I actually don't use mine very often. Well... almost never. It is a huge bag, and good for very long range trips. You can fit a lot in there. I used to use if for my 3 gun stuff but have since switched to a portable craftsman toolbox and one large "sniper drag bag" from midway.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

My bag looks just like that, but says Academy instead of Midway, no complaints and has been a good bag.

Comment

I have that bag. It's been real good to me. Taken it to every indoor and outdoor range and it's seen it's share of roughing. Only bad thing is some of the threads on one zipper started un-threading about 1/2". I put on some gorilla tape to stop that and it's holding well.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Yeah I got in the sale a few months ago . I love this bag. As far as the snaps go I just took some pliers and made sure they was snapped good after one let go. No problem since. I paid $40 and that was a good price. Holds all my Shit . Cleaning kit and all.

Comment

I like the bag, my problem is when you actually load it up the bag is pretty heavy. Usually when I take it out the bag is at least 50lbs sometimes more. I guess you can't really be critical of the bag for that, it just holds a lot of crap. The only real issue I've had as mentioned before is the zipper lanyards come off. Literally every single one of them has come off on my bag.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X