Opening up a whole new market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening up a whole new market

Apparently by getting a generic AR and throwing the entire MAGPUL catalog on there is a "game changer" lol

They've done it again!
    IMG_0424

Comment

What's bad is there for awhile they couldn't keep them bad boys in stock.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I can't believe they are charging that much for an AR15, that is ridiculous.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The truly sad thing is that Red Jacket built some really nice stuff before someone got the bright idea of dragging a camera into their shop.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That's a game changa, fo sho!

Take what is basically a $800 (at the VERY most) rifle, and mark it up 50%?
            Who'd-a-thunk-it.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              The truly sad thing is that Red Jacket built some really nice stuff before someone got the bright idea of dragging a camera into their shop.
              The nice stuff they built was suppressors for the most part. I actually had a conversation with the owner before he came big. I didn't even realize it was the same guy until I re-read it a few weeks ago. I was talking to him about AK blowback when suppressed.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

$1200? Plus tax? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKK!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuck that. I built my last ar for around $450
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Well, considering that a Colt 6920 with MOE trimmings is about the same, I guess that's not far off if you believe Red Jacket is a top tier company.
                    However, I'd question your sanity for buying the Red Jacket over the Colt.

Comment

Lol @ some of the reviews. And for that price, I'd spend the extra 300 bucks and pick up a larue preditAR.

"I had to wait three weeks before the Academy in our area had one of these (they were bought as soon as they hit the shelves). It was worth the wait. My wife and I took it to the range the next evening and shot 50 training rounds through it. Every round fired and I was able to hit a 4 inch circle 47 out of 50 shots at 30 yards, even though it was my first time to shoot an AR-15. My wife is 5'2" and was able to hit the same 4" target at 30 yards, even though she normally shoots a Henry .22. Later than night, I field stripped and cleaned the gun and was impressed with the internal fits and finishes - tight clearances, quality parts, attention to detail."

Really?? Lol.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Oh shit, you see those rear flip up sights? Rare.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Getting a dozen

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                            Lol @ some of the reviews. And for that price, I'd spend the extra 300 bucks and pick up a larue preditAR.

"I had to wait three weeks before the Academy in our area had one of these (they were bought as soon as they hit the shelves). It was worth the wait. My wife and I took it to the range the next evening and shot 50 training rounds through it. Every round fired and I was able to hit a 4 inch circle 47 out of 50 shots at 30 yards, even though it was my first time to shoot an AR-15. My wife is 5'2" and was able to hit the same 4" target at 30 yards, even though she normally shoots a Henry .22. Later than night, I field stripped and cleaned the gun and was impressed with the internal fits and finishes - tight clearances, quality parts, attention to detail."

Really?? Lol.
                            I was reading the same one and thinking, "Holyyyyy shit! You should both be snipers!" I'm pretty sure I could do the same throwing 50 rocks.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post

Really?? Lol.
                              That was probably one of the guys from the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X