Gun range membership question????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun range membership question????

Just curious what you guys are paying for a membership, what all the range has to offer and what the basic hourly rate is?

My local range has around 20 100 yard lanes, 2 200 and 2 300 yard lanes, and probably 30 25 yard lanes and 6 50 yard lanes. They also just put up a small "range" with 9 pieces of steel to shoot. One shooter at a time on that one.

A membership to this damn place is $400 a year. Freakin' crazy IMO. Also the hourly rate is $15 an hour, minimum 1 hour.

I'm about to start developing a few rounds and have already spend around 50 bucks this month down there. I just think that I'd take my time better and get better results if I wasn't always thinking about the clock ticking.

Oh and on top of all of this, they have one damn register, and the hot and cold periods are pretty damn far apart and long. So, if you get done shooting at say 1:30 and they don't call a cold period till 2 and it takes you another 20 mins to get through the damn line at the register, you just paid another almost 15 bucks to wait. Let me know your opinion if you will. Am I upset for nothing??? This is the ONLY 100 plus yard range, and the only outdoor range for a LONG ways. So they kind of have a pretty good hold on the market.

End Rant...
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

$240/year for a 53 acre "do what you want" piece of land.

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
      Yeah, that's pretty awesome.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

$120/yr
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by goofygrin View Post
          Sandpit?

That is where I am a member for the rest of the year. If I go back to Afghanistan in January I don't see myself renewing for the 20 days I will have to use it in 2013 though.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Sandpit?

That is where I am a member for the rest of the year. If I go back to Afghanistan in January I don't see myself renewing for the 20 days I will have to use it in 2013 though.
            I thought you were done with Afghanistan Keith?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I thought you were done with Afghanistan Keith?
              I did to. They are calling and the money is right vs my pains here.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I did to. They are calling and the money is right vs my pains here.
                I don't blame you man. I'd probably do it if I had something to offer.

Comment

IIRC I paid a $250 one time initiation with $125 a year dues, no other fees except $3 per round for clays.

Comment

Working...
                  X