Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have my cows stampede him?
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
      Guy pawns gun. Guy decides to let the loan lapse in eccense allowing the pawn shop to own it. Flybye's dad wants gun so makes deal with guy to pay the ticket off in exchange for the guy giving dad said gun when he got the gun out of pawn with money dad provided. Guy took money and dad has not gotten gun.
      Hope that helps clarify to those not sure. I am not sure what your dad can do if anything other then small claim court. For future reference the couple of times I have done this I will throw a little change at the guy in exchange for the ticket then go get it out of pawn myself.
      I have a couple of friends that own/run pawn shops.
      You can not get it out of pawn without the ticket and the DL that was used to pawn it, so basically only the person that pawned it can get it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Armedtrigger01 View Post
        Guy pawns gun. Guy decides to let the loan lapse in eccense allowing the pawn shop to own it. Flybye's dad wants gun so makes deal with guy to pay the ticket off in exchange for the guy giving dad said gun when he got the gun out of pawn with money dad provided. Guy took money and dad has not gotten gun.
        Hope that helps clarify to those not sure. I am not sure what your dad can do if anything other then small claim court. For future reference the couple of times I have done this I will throw a little change at the guy in exchange for the ticket then go get it out of pawn myself.
        essence

Here's the really fun part about this deal: if for some reason the guy that pawned it can't buy a gun on his own, he can't get it out of hock, even though he can pawn it in the first place.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

civil matter
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Whoever physically holds the pawn ticket is able to take the item off of pawn. So your father should have demanded the pawn ticket.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice, relayed it all to my pops and I gave the guy a call. We are heading out to his house to pick it up this afternoon, so we will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by flybye70ss View Post
                Thanks for all the advice, relayed it all to my pops and I gave the guy a call. We are heading out to his house to pick it up this afternoon, so we will see what happens.
                Post up the results, that would have been my first action.

Comment

Working...
                X