No announcement yet.

Ruger LC9 Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is interesting. Ruger has a very good "warranty" program. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I haven't experienced any problems thus far with my LC9. I've primarily used Monarch, Hornady, and Speer Gold Dots. Haven't used the Winchester or Remington UMC ammo you mentioned.

Comment

Rugers customer service is A+. I had a problem with my SR22 and it was repaired and in my hands in 5 days. That and they threw in a free hat

Comment

Originally posted by California View Post
        Rugers customer service is A+. I had a problem with my SR22 and it was repaired and in my hands in 5 days. That and they threw in a free hat
        They love to give out hats! When my LCP was sent back for the recall they sent a hat and a pinky extender. I love ruger.

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Does it say you're a "responsible citizen?"
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

that is disheartening to hear. I have been looking at an sr9. On a side note, my little p89 and p95 have never missed a beat.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Does it say you're a "responsible citizen?"
              No.

Comment

No.
                That's Ruger's slogan.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X