Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASSIVE Stg44 find

Fucking Arabz...

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

It moved!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

And they have no idea what they have either.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So that is where I left my connex full of bullet hoses.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I was told by a reliable source that those had all been irreversably converted to semi automatic fire only.

Comment

Amazing. Each one of those rifles could tell one hell of a story.

It is no wonder that Privi still makes a run of 8mm kurz every few years. There is obviously a demand for it because such large amounts of these rifles have made it into paramilitary and militia groups' hands. 425,000 of these rifles were made and they have turned up in Vietnam, the Arab-Israeli conflicts, African skirmishes, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

I have always hoped that an American company would make a faithful reproduction in semi auto, or hell even make one in 7.62x39. PTR tried but only made like 100 rifles, 25 of which were reported to have actually worked. You can find the blueprints to the rifle here-

Below are blueprints for the German MP 44 / StG 44 rifle.You can download them here.Does anyone know what it would cost to have these blueprints converted into a CAD model and animated, like this animation for example.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

get the address of this man. I will trade him a whole herd of goats for the magazines.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

And they have no idea what they have either.
                I can assure they probably don't give a fuck either. Lol.

Comment

Who is in for a group buy? We should get a ship and go to Syria with AK-47's and trade!
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Amazing. Each one of those rifles could tell one hell of a story.

It is no wonder that Privi still makes a run of 8mm kurz every few years. There is obviously a demand for it because such large amounts of these rifles have made it into paramilitary and militia groups' hands. 425,000 of these rifles were made and they have turned up in Vietnam, the Arab-Israeli conflicts, African skirmishes, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

I have always hoped that an American company would make a faithful reproduction in semi auto, or hell even make one in 7.62x39. PTR tried but only made like 100 rifles, 25 of which were reported to have actually worked. You can find the blueprints to the rifle here-

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...44-blueprints/
                    There are .22LR models for sale all over right now. Kind of cute.

Comment

Apparently they were pleased by the guns that God had bestowed upon them, they kept saying that God is good.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Wow, makes you wonder where those have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          Wow, makes you wonder where those have been.
                          Probably Egypt. They had a fuck ton after ww2 and were making ammo for them into the 70s.

Comment

Working...
                          X