recoil spring assembly stuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recoil spring assembly stuck.

shitadel 1911 compact. Took it to bullettrap today and it only fired twice before jamming and locking up. Slide won't go far enough back to chamber a new round. I took it apart and the damn spring assembly won't come out. Anyone had this experience before?
    2012 GT500

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    shitadel 1911 compact. Took it to bullettrap today and it only fired twice before jamming and locking up. Slide won't go far enough back to chamber a new round. I took it apart and the damn spring assembly won't come out. Anyone had this experience before?
    Nope, I own a crappy Kimber, never had that particular problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      You can bring it over and I'll take a look at it if you'd like.

Comment

I'll definitely take you up if I can't figure It out tonight.
        2012 GT500

Comment

Swing by and grab your jewish friend. I'm sure it's something simple.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Swing by and grab your jewish friend. I'm sure it's something simple.
            lol will do.

Sure hope its something simple.
            2012 GT500

Comment

got the spring assembly unstuck. Their is definetly a problem with the recoil spring plug though. When pulling the slide back it is very rough and you can hear the spring popping like it's catching on something.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
              X