ATF Raids Lewisville Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF Raids Lewisville Home

Be interesting to see what the search warrant says, but Nick Tillottas house was raided.

Originally posted by David View Post
    Be interesting to see what the search warrant says, but Nick Tillottas house was raided.
    Crazy. I've seen pics of his collection here and there on various gun boards. The ATF is going to be tagging a lot of guns.

Comment

This guy I assume.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

No. He's the owner of western firearms. His site is currently down because belief is the ATF seized the servers/site (however computer sites work).

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          No. He's the owner of western firearms. His site is currently down because belief is the ATF seized the servers/site (however computer sites work).
          Gotcha. I misread the link.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Any more info yet? I saw this on the 6pm news, looked like they were loading up clear containers of .50 cal ammo.

Comment

Only thing I've heard is it's a coincidence that Nick was involved.

"Update 8/8/2012 - 4:15 p.m.: In a phone interview Wednesday afternoon, the owner of the machine gun company whose website was on servers seized by ATF said that the homeowner was neither an employee nor a customer of the company, and that neither the homeowner nor the company was the target of the investigation. The company has been in contact with ATF about getting their website back online. The homeowner was hosting several websites from various companies, so when we found the link to this machine gun dealer, we wanted to point it out, thinking it might be relevant to the story. The company's owner says that it is a coincidence, and that he has nothing to do with this investigation. We regret any confusion it may have caused if readers jumped to conclusions about the link, and we've updated the story to hopefully clarify that."

Still waiting to see what the search warrant says. Sounds like the ATF left with a lot of stuff.

Comment

Sounds pretty vague.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

When I saw the story on the news two days ago, the outline stated that there were suspected ties to cartels smuggling guns and that an Oklahoma fed was busted and resigned his position in connection to it. Other than that I haven't seen anything else on it.

Can't find any of the links that were up then, looks like they've all been taken down.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm wondering why they were raiding any place in the first place?

Comment

And to boot every link talking about an Ok narc cop getting busted are two years old. Makes no sense.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

It would be a nightmare if Nick's collection/inventory got seized or destroyed. That man quite possibly has more Thompsons than anybody on the planet. I have been to his place before and seen his vault and it is mindblowingly badass. He has made incredible money off machine guns by being in the right place at the right time too. He had 184 transferable DIAS's in 1986 that were around $125.00 + $200.00 taxes his costs. In the early 2000s he started selling them for 5 or 6 grand a piece too.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Only the ATF is allowed to sell guns to the Cartel. Letting others do it is bad for their business.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

Latest fox report seems like a bunch of gang banging shit was picked up from the photos. Emphasized the Mac 10 pistol.

ETA: scratch that. Heard the central Texas raid on the radio, not the lewisville. Must be busy times.
                            Last edited by David; 08-09-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

UHLAND, Texas -

Sheriff's deputies in central Texas recovered nearly sixty firearms, thousands in cash, ammunition, drugs, and bulletproof vests hidden in the home of a convicted felon last week.

When Children's Protective Services did a checkup on 39-year-old Marcelino Aguirre's juvenile daughter in their Uhland home, the caseworker brought Caldwell County deputies along because of Aguirre's past, according to a news release.

On Friday, August 3, while examining the juvenile's home, deputies say Aguirre tried to pull an M4 rifle on lawmen, so they arrested him.

After executing a search warrant, deputies found 31 handguns, 25 long guns, a Mac 10 pistol, eight bulletproof vests, 4,000 rounds of ammunition, and dozens of magazines. Three of the weapons were not registered under the Title II National Firearms Act, which regulates certain weapons, the Caldwell County Sheriff's department said.

Deputies also seized methamphetamine, marijuana, traces of heroin, nearly $46,000 in cash, and six vehicles.

Because Aguirre is a convicted felon, he faces several federal firearms possession charges and drug possession charges.

Aguirre told detectives during interviews that he is a former Mexican Federal Police Officer.

Uhland is a small community between Austin and San Antonio.

The ATF, Department of Public Safety, and local police departments continue the investigation.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/192372...#ixzz234vWlNR0

Comment

Working...
                              X