Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to find a good used 20 guage pump for under $150?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to find a good used 20 guage pump for under $150?

Trying to find a reliable 20 guage pump for my mother to keep as a home defense weapon. I think a 12 guage is just a bit much for her. Been looking around on gun trader and elsewhere for a good deal...trying to find one in the 125-150 range. Anyone have any suggestions?

Why not a coach gun in 12, and buy her the one box of those federal reduced recoil loads she'll ever need?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've been looking for a 12 ga, semi-decent gun in that range with no luck so far. Of course, it's just mainly been pawn shops and I don't want the 18-20" barrel.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Yes you can. check your local pawn shops.
        WRX

Comment

Sure, but why not spend $40 more and get a brand new Mossberg Maverick 88?
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
          X