Prepper Expo / Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepper Expo / Arlington

Just saw there is a Prepper Expo in Arlington this weekend, has anyone ever been to one of these? Might run over there and check it out.

I can only imagine the amount of neckbearded creepy as fuck people that will converge on the convention center.

Also, this is a firearms forum.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

neckbeards like guns.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I can only imagine the amount of neckbearded creepy as fuck people that will converge on the convention center.

Also, this is a firearms forum.
        Every "prepper" has firearms! Thought more would be interest here than the Back Porch.

Comment

Buddy told me about this the other day. Supposed to be going tomorrow. Hopefully they have some good speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
            Buddy told me about this the other day. Supposed to be going tomorrow. Hopefully they have some good speakers.
            Look for white van

Comment

Sounds like it will be a freak show

swiftfire ministries will be there talking about EMP protection
              her qualifications for discussing EMP are :
              "Sharnael is a dynamic Kingdom minister of the Word of God and Biblical Divine Health. Sharnael has a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, She is an expert in Pure Essential Oils for the purspose of healing. Dr. Wolverton continues to study, learn, research and teach biblical ways to Kingdom health."

Comment

NatGeo will be there looking for the next round of morons to exploit.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

No chance in hell I would go. This is just the easiest way for a bunch of con artists to capitalize on a bunch more paranoid neck beards.

Comment

I bet there will be high capacity mag sales!!!!

Comment

ok, so who went....? spill it, all of it!

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        Sounds like it will be a freak show

swiftfire ministries will be there talking about EMP protection
                        her qualifications for discussing EMP are :
                        "Sharnael is a dynamic Kingdom minister of the Word of God and Biblical Divine Health. Sharnael has a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, She is an expert in Pure Essential Oils for the purspose of healing. Dr. Wolverton continues to study, learn, research and teach biblical ways to Kingdom health."
                        That lady sounds like she's off her nut!
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn I didn't see this until tonight. I would have been all over this freakshow!
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Damn I didn't see this until tonight. I would have been all over this freakshow!
                            We should have put on a troll squad. Overalls, fake teeth, mullet wigs. Maybe we could have gotten a episode on Discovery Channel.

<----closet prepper but not near what those people are.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

denny would have been there. Hell i would have went if i lived and i dont prep for shit. I'd like to try some samples of the bagged food though. It would make good hunting snacks i bet.

Comment

Working...
                              X