Diaper bags, Concealed Carry and keeping my balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
    We have a Coach diaper bag with my wife's Bersa 380 in it on occasion. I carry that bitch all the time and don't fell any less of a man. I'm a dad with a little baby boy and could give a shit what anyone thinks.
    X2.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

The 5.11 Push. I have the Maxpedition that is smaller. I like the CCW pouch a lot on this one.
      The 5.11 Tactical Push Pack will carry all your essential gear, making it a great grab-and-go bailout bag.
      My daughter is 6 months old and I use one like this but don't cc in it. I like it because it can either go in front or behind me and the one I have has a loop so I can attach the bottom to my belt so it doesn't bounce around too much. Normally all I carry in it is 4 or 5 diapers, a pack of wipes, a clean shirt, and a bottle. I leave the big bag in the car with all the other stuff.
      Jon

Comment

I was given one of these at the shower, it looks like a messenger bag and is quite handy for storing things as well as ease of access.

That being said if I bought one myself I would pick up the backpack one they sell at Burlington for like $40.00.

Comment

Working...
        X