Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-marts Bushmaster AR15...decent or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of those guns IS an AR.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      You know the fucking rules. Pics or it doesn't exist.

I would go P90 SBR before FS2000. Heck, once I get right with finances again, I might be buying one anyways. Shooting Carl's P90 with my G5 can was too much fun to be having with my clothes on.
      Guns wont be here till next week. Just got the tracking numbers from Bud's today.

That being said, I bought one of those AR57 uppers yesterday for an AR. If Mr. CJ will be so kind, I plan on attaching his can to it this weekend for some testing.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Guns wont be here till next week. Just got the tracking numbers from Bud's today.

That being said, I bought one of those AR57 uppers yesterday for an AR. If Mr. CJ will be so kind, I plan on attaching his can to it this weekend for some testing.
        yes yes....epicness.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          One of those guns IS an AR.
          Nope, the AR57 upper is not included in the five.

One is a yugo 24/47 mauser I got from JG sales (not tacticool), one is a Czechoslovakian VZ 24 I got from AIM (not tacticool), and the three tacticool guns will remain a mystery until they arrive
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Will never own one of those. No way in hell am I paying over $2500 for an AR/M16 that isn't select fire, even if it does come with a complimentary HK decal and allen wrench set.

On the brighter side though, I just ordered 5 new guns after that asshole shot up that movie theatre. Three of which are so tacticool it will make Soap's AR look like a musket.
            LMFAO. Im acutely picking up a old musket tomorrow from rockwall Armory.
            Will post pictures tomorrow night. Also got a package from usps today something for my glock
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              LMFAO. Im acutely picking up a old musket tomorrow from rockwall Armory.
              Will post pictures tomorrow night. Also got a package from usps today something for my glock
              sneak peak

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

That one wasn't tacticool enough...

how about this one?

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                Originally posted by Trick Pony
                ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Gotta wait to find out.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                  X