Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wal-marts Bushmaster AR15...decent or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-marts Bushmaster AR15...decent or not?

Just curious what all the AR15 experts here think about it FOR THE PRICE.

Are you talking about the Carbon 15 or an aluminum receivered Bushmaster?
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Bushmaster isnt great. I don't care what it costs, you can probably buy a better built rifle for about the same money.

Comment

How much and where. Its always out of stock for me here locally in Allen.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It is an AR15, so it is inherently a shitty rifle.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Nice. Lol

Comment

The main thing I have heard about with Bushmasters is improper gas key alignment and staking.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                The main thing I have heard about with Bushmasters is improper gas key alignment and staking.
                Owned by Cerberus. Do Not Want!

Comment

You kill me. Buy some of my ARs so I can get me a HK.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    You kill me. Buy some of my ARs so I can get me a HK.
                    Dude, buy an FS2000 and a jackass stick.

Comment

I think the HK 416 makes Alex sit in the corner, crying while he jerks off, a la the donkey show in Clerks 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Just curious what all the AR15 experts here think about it FOR THE PRICE.
                        depends on the price, if at normal retail prices? you can find better online

how much are they asking?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          I think the HK 416 makes Alex sit in the corner, crying while he jerks off, a la the donkey show in Clerks 2.
                          Will never own one of those. No way in hell am I paying over $2500 for an AR/M16 that isn't select fire, even if it does come with a complimentary HK decal and allen wrench set.

On the brighter side though, I just ordered 5 new guns after that asshole shot up that movie theatre. Three of which are so tacticool it will make Soap's AR look like a musket.

Comment

Three of which are so tacticool it will make Soap's AR look like a musket.
                            This made me chuckle.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Will never own one of those. No way in hell am I paying over $2500 for an AR/M16 that isn't select fire, even if it does come with a complimentary HK decal and allen wrench set.

On the brighter side though, I just ordered 5 new guns after that asshole shot up that movie theatre. Three of which are so tacticool it will make Soap's AR look like a musket.
                              You know the fucking rules. Pics or it doesn't exist.

I would go P90 SBR before FS2000. Heck, once I get right with finances again, I might be buying one anyways. Shooting Carl's P90 with my G5 can was too much fun to be having with my clothes on.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X