Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    Real Wood or laminate?
    Prefer real wood, but can live with a laminate for the right price. I also like more of a matte finish over a high gloss. It would just be going from a case in the truck, 100 yards across an open field to a blind 95% of it's life. If I'm going to go out walking through the mesquites or something I'll grab one I don't care about scratching.

Comment

sounds like you need a tc icon.

Comment

The Icon is really what I want, but I have yet to even see one in person at a gun store.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          sounds like you need a tc icon.
          This...

I was just going to post this earlier and did not have a chance.
          The Kimber is hit or miss on accuracy and the stocks look like they carved them from a 2x4

Comment

Who says hunting rifles can't be nice stocked. This one has been this way since the late 40's to early 50's when it rolled out of the factory in Belgium.

Still has this on it as well horn is not very friendly on the shoulder.

Poor thing has been to Colorado and back many times long before I came around and it still makes at least one trip out a year during deer season.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I was able to find a few icons, But never a precision hunter like i wanted.

It only took three states on a road trip to find the icons. They should be more popular, but when tikka is cheaper and just as accurate. Tikka has a whitetail hunter series that is wood. Even then they are still only 6 pounds 2 oz in 308

Comment

I would buy this. I have a Sako A7 in 7mm mag. It shoots great.
                http://www.eurooptic.com/sako-a7-rif...bon-fiber.aspx

Comment

Working...
                X