Any good sources for a Ruger lite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good sources for a Ruger lite?

Me and the colt parted ways, I'm done with the fancy .22 pistols and going back to what I know works - A ruger MKII/MKIII. My choice is find a Ruger Lite (which I would prefer to get the MKIII mag release and polymer frame) or a good deal on a pac-lite upper in 4.5" threaded and put the saved money to a VQ trigger group.

If you guys know of any for sale online or around here let me know. I'd really appreciate it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Try wileys gun shop in Wills Point, I know they're a little bit of a drive for you, but they probably have it in stock. If not, give B and S guns in Garland a call, they are my back up when Wileys can't get it.

Wileys 903 848 7912
    bs 972 226 1816

I think you'd like Wileys if you make the trip, they have a little bit of everything, and good people behind the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
      Try wileys gun shop in Wills Point, I know they're a little bit of a drive for you, but they probably have it in stock. If not, give B and S guns in Garland a call, they are my back up when Wileys can't get it.

Wileys 903 848 7912
      bs 972 226 1816

I think you'd like Wileys if you make the trip, they have a little bit of everything, and good people behind the counter.
      Awesome, thanks for the suggestion, I'll give both a ring tomorrow.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I saw a Mark III lite like Alex's at CTD in Mckinney, IIRC.

Comment

Both Wileys and B&S were both sold out. I did find one at euless guns and ammo, so I picked it up. Very quality gun.

Comment

Working...
          X