who anwers the door with a pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who anwers the door with a pistol?

Yesterday about 530am i hear a knocking on my door. My dog is past out lol. I grab my G23 put it behind my back "chambered" look out the window i could not see anyone. So i open the door fast turns out to be a teenage girl and hre BF. Asking if i they could leave there car parked in front of my house for a few hours. I told her that's fine.

Am i crazy for answering the door at 5am. Just remember i live in pleasant grove lol
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Did you film the brown chicken brown cow?

Comment

I love brown cows.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

sounds crack headish to me

Comment

Find anything nice in their car?
          .223 > 911

Comment

Knocking on someones door at 5am? I would have answered and made it painfully obvious I was armed. You just don't do that shit.

Comment

They probably were hoping that someone did NOT answer the door, then around the back to kick door it..

Comment

I'd answer it with my side arm. May not have it visible...just depends.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  They probably were hoping that someone did NOT answer the door, then around the back to kick door it..
                  yep. you just got "interviewed"

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Should have told the girl to come inside and we'll discuss it.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Should have told the girl to come inside and we'll discuss it.
                      We'll since he talks about fucking cattle and also about removing his own penis. I don't think he'd have any interest in the chick.

I just look through the peep hole, if it's blocked or I don't know the person, I don't answer.
                      Ded

Comment

if you carry all the time, you dont have to worry about grabbing your gun to answer the door.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          if you carry all the time, you dont have to worry about grabbing your gun to answer the door.
                          Exactly. I just pull mine out of the holster from 11pm - 8 am.

Comment

That's why I sleep in these

Comment

nice dumper!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X