PSA's Recent Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA's Recent Sale

For those of you who took advantage of the recent free shipping at Palmetto State , how was your experience ? I placed two orders , the first took 2 weeks to ship and the second took almost as long plus i got an email telling me the second order shipped but the 450 ammo I order somehow was backordered even though they had plenty in stock when I placed the order . Sure they got overloaded with orders but this sux !

I ordered a lower build kit and some triggers from them on June 21st and they finally shipped on July 5th.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
      I ordered a lower build kit and some triggers from them on June 21st and they finally shipped on July 5th.
      Thats why its free...lol
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Taken nearly 3 weeks to get the Strikefire I ordered, but for 50$ off and free shipping i can live with that.
        Jon

Comment

My order took 3 weeks to ship too. I would have been just fine to pay for shipping to have it in a more timely manner.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            Thats why its free...lol
            Yeah. With the money I saved I'm not going to complain but if I were in a hurry PSA is definitely not who I would order from. They also charge your credit card immediately instead of when they ship, which I'm not a big fan of.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

took mine 17 business days. Not a huge fan of it. But very happy with the products!

Comment

I received my assembled upper in 10 days...I was pretty happy. Now if only they had some BCG's in stock...

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  I received my assembled upper in 10 days...I was pretty happy. Now if only they had some BCG's in stock...
                  I ordered 2 from redxarms.com last week (Thursday or Friday), and they shipped out today.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                  X