• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That's the exact same load I make. M80 147gr ball projectile stuffed into a resized .223 case.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Did power of DFWM crash the site?

Comment

Did anybody get in on this?
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Did you get some bad ammo or are you looking for some opinions on how it shoots?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm still waiting. I emailed them a month or two ago and they said it would ship the next week. I kept forgetting to follow up. I was wondering if anybody else still hadn't gotten theirs - I saw one person in the original thread didn't get theirs until a few weeks ago and I did order it late into it.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X