No announcement yet.

NFA wait times decrease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's post is the reason I'm waiting until 1 month from the day they cashed my check before calling to check. Then I'm going to wait another 3 months before calling again.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Good to read the times are decreasing. I just sent in 3 forms on Monday.
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        David's post is the reason I'm waiting until 1 month from the day they cashed my check before calling to check. Then I'm going to wait another 3 months before calling again.
        lol
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I drop my Form 1's/Trust/Moolah in the mail tomorrow morning, for my SBR.
          IMG_0424

Comment

I mailed out 4 forms today. Maybe they'll bump them up to the other two they already have.

Comment

Well eff...I just called in and was informed I went pending on June 1st. That blows that they cashed my check 4/24 and it didn't go pending until 6/1...wtf?!

So I am looking at October now...

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Comment

Working...
              X