NFA wait times decrease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFA wait times decrease

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Peaked at 6 1/2 months, on it's way down to 5 months and falling. Seems those assistants are paying off.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They're also going to an e-filing this fall.

Comment

I had read the same yesterday. Some were posting their wait times had dropped down to around five months. I also read there are only four assistants, I'm wondering if that's per branch, or they split the four between both branches. Either way, I'll take it as a small victory.

Comment

The Form 4 for my suppressor went pending on 1/7 and approved on 6/12.
          The Form 1 for my SBR went pending on 1/17, was returned to me on 6/13 (I listed multiple calibers in 4c and "The XXXX Trust on the receiver" instead of just "The XXXX Trust" in 4h), corrected and sent back on 6/14, and approved on 6/27.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I've been wanting to get a can of some sorts. But I just would like one to have multiple purposes. I'd like one that I can have on my 308 bolt gun and also use on my 223 and 9mm if I can. Are there cans out there that would serve this purpose or am I being unrealistic? Sorry for kind of hijacking the thread. But it just made me think of what I've been wanting.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
              I've been wanting to get a can of some sorts. But I just would like one to have multiple purposes. I'd like one that I can have on my 308 bolt gun and also use on my 223 and 9mm if I can. Are there cans out there that would serve this purpose or am I being unrealistic? Sorry for kind of hijacking the thread. But it just made me think of what I've been wanting.
              .308 can will cover those, with the exception of 9mm. You wouldn't want to use a rifle can on a pistol. They are huge, heavy, and most slide over the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                They're also going to an e-filing this fall.
                I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  .308 can will cover those, with the exception of 9mm. You wouldn't want to use a rifle can on a pistol. They are huge, heavy, and most slide over the barrel.
                  Gotcha. What do you recommend??
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    Gotcha. What do you recommend??
                    SAS http://www.suppressedarmament.com/ the arbiter if you can afford it.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.
                      Eh, A few dealers/association members just got back from DC and witnessed the beta testing and program design for doing transfers. Everything they heard and witnessed was that fall will be a soft to live with intent to evolve and progress with time.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of bs to explain no decrease in wait times. Hopefully it will be instant and we can all reminisce about the archaic old system.

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK. Is those dots? Looks like my last STD results. Lol
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of bs to explain no decrease in wait times. Hopefully it will be instant and we can all reminisce about the archaic old system.
                            No clue. They seemed positive on it though and I take their word over what they reported over a bunch of Internet warriors who insist on calling everyday.

Comment

On a serious note. I want a can and sbr can i do two at once. Or just one NFA item at a time???
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X