what's your "bump in the night" weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    I live in a country that doesn't let you have guns at the moment, so I am forced to have a knife.
    BFH, and thank me later, and don't forget my scotch, please.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• did i mention its an UNDERWATER saferoom?
      Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      I am making it my mission to break into your shit now Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        I live in a country that doesn't let you have guns at the moment, so I am forced to have a knife.
        No guns? Well how the hell do you shoot people?

Last edited by CJ; 06-28-2012, 07:35 AM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by baylordjr View Post
          did i mention its an UNDERWATER saferoom?
          Acetylene torch still has him covered.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• But then theres the whole breathing thing. And i guess i should clarify its a septic backup, so there is water in there, along with other stuff...
            Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Acetylene torch still has him covered.

Comment

• Sig P250, night sites, loaded with some special secret sauce...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Sig P250, night sites, loaded with some special secret sauce...
                You "busted gravy!" on it? gross, remind me not to go shooting with this guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  You "busted gravy!" on it? gross, remind me not to go shooting with this guy!
                  You know it!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• need to order one of these...

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      need to order one of these...

James McAdam, nice!
                      Ded

Comment

• I'm gonna get me one of these.

I'll just load it and keep it and a lighter on the night stand pointed at the bedroom door.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Nice. I have a 96 with a 92 upper whenever I want to change out calibers. At least a thousand rounds using each slide and never a misfire of any sort. Contemplating using it for conceal if I can find the right holster.
                          Love the Don Hume so far. Most comfortable cheap IWB holster I've had yet.

Comment

• "that nina..."

Sent while dropping a deuce!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Love the Don Hume so far. Most comfortable cheap IWB holster I've had yet.

Well dang. How many sizes bigger do you get your pants for that to fit

Comment

• I keep an xd.40 in my kitchen, a lcp, .357 mag, and a colt .45 in my bedroom(those are ready to go in 10 seconds).. I just dont have a big enough safe for a shotgun yet
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X