Legality of signage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Venix View Post
    And inform businesses with correct signage of why you will never shop with them again.
    Just hand them a card:

Comment

I have never seen 30.06 correctly posted on any business. Including the Tarrant County courthouse entrance.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've seen a few properly posted ones in other parts of the state but most places have the sign like in the OPs picture. I walk past it and ignore it. What they don't know won't hurt them and may save my life.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          I've seen a few properly posted ones in other parts of the state but most places have the sign like in the OPs picture. I walk past it and ignore it. What they don't know won't hurt them and may save THEIR life.
          Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Fixed
            Meh, I'm about to apply for my CHL (9 months after taking the course lol), just from that class and all the situations discussed...I will never draw my weapon unless it is to defend my life or the life of my wife. I may not even draw to defend my property...litigation is just not worth the .40 bullet.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              I have never seen 30.06 correctly posted on any business. Including the Tarrant County courthouse entrance.
              I have seen one. It was at the Denton county tax office. It shocked me to see it.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                I have seen one. It was at the Denton county tax office. It shocked me to see it.
                Was it on every entrance?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There is only one. It was the correct wording in large print English and Spanish.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    Meh, I'm about to apply for my CHL (9 months after taking the course lol), just from that class and all the situations discussed...I will never draw my weapon unless it is to defend my life or the life of my wife. I may not even draw to defend my property...litigation is just not worth the .40 bullet.
                    I've thought about that over and over in my mind and I would like to agree BUT.....if I'm minding my own business eating my whataburger and some crackhead runs in shooting......... whether its right or wrong....I might try to put a couple of rounds in him (he's already threatened me and everyone else with deadly force). I'm about sick and tired of hearing on the news about these crackheads running the streets with guns with no fear of being caught shooting up gas station clerks and whataburgers. Until presented with the situation I can't really say what I'll do....but if I know someone is about to get shot it is my belief that I will try and prevent it.

Comment

Working...
                    X