10mm barrel in Glock 35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10mm barrel in Glock 35?

I know all of you all hate the Glocks, but I am receiving a Gen 4 Glock 35 (which is the long slide) in a trade tomorrow. Ideally, I would like to just drop a 6 inch Lone Wolf or KKM barrel in 10mm in it. I think the 10mm and .40 are on different frames, but I was wondering if anybody had done this or knew of anybody who had done this, before I spend any money on it. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
    I know all of you all hate the Glocks, but I am receiving a Gen 4 Glock 35 (which is the long slide) in a trade tomorrow. Ideally, I would like to just drop a 6 inch Lone Wolf or KKM barrel in 10mm in it. I think the 10mm and .40 are on different frames, but I was wondering if anybody had done this or knew of anybody who had done this, before I spend any money on it. Thanks in advance.
    You are correct, they are indeed different frames and not compatible.

Comment

Thanks. To Texas Gun Trader it goes...

Comment

What do you want for it if you dont mind?

Comment

Should have bought the Glock 20 I had listed in the classifieds...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            What do you want for it if you dont mind?
            I don't know. I am trading my Remy 700 for the Glock 35, Ruger MKIII and some cash. I will let you know as soon as I put it up for sale. I'm not really a Glock guy, but it is a good deal, so I can't pass it up. Who knows, I may fall in love with it and keep it.

Comment

I like my 21SF and I was never really a Glock person either, it may grow on you.

Comment

Working...
              X