Charles Daly ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Daly ?'s

I've got a riding mower listed on craigslist. A guy wants to trade 2 Charles Daly
    shotguns and $300 cash for the mower. I'm not really in need of the shotguns and need some input as to their value so I can look at flipping them if I trade.

His email

"wondering if you would be interested in a 12 ga condor over and under shotgun with screw in chokes and case and a 20 ga shoutgun with screw in chokes semi auto charles daly both good guns charles daly like new both have cases. I would give another 300.00 cash for your john deer mower"

The semi is a knock off of a Weatherby that's not made any more, not sure about the O/U most Charles Daly stuff is contract by someone else but seem to be fairly decent.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Anyone have an estimated value or might be interested in purchasing one of them if I make the deal.

Comment

Only one of those is a Charles Daly - The black semi-auto.
        The other is a Stoeger Condor.

Stoeger in good condition $250-$300 unless it's a deluxe model(which it does not appear to be) then $375-$400.

The Charles Daly semi-auto $200-$250 at best.

Good luck on flipping the Daly (KBI, Inc.) if you do the deal. They are out of business.
        All together with the $300 cash would be around $800 if you can flip the 2 shotguns at middle of the road prices of what I posted.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Thanks Brandon, that answers my question. Not really worth my trouble as I wouldn't be keeping the guns.

Comment

Working...
          X