No announcement yet.

Anyone have any 9mm and .40 ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got some Blazer Brass in .40 S&W that I need to sell since I no longer have a gun in that caliber. 200 rounds and some loose ammo in a baggy (some WWB HP's mixed in there) for $40 if you pick up in my hood. Also found a Glock 27 magazine with a Pearce +1 extension that I need to get rid of to. Hit me up if you are interested. I'll post it up in the classifieds later today.

Comment

Academy
      Monarch 115gr $11.99 per 50
      Blazer 115gr $12.99
      WWB 124gr $13.99

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Actually I think they are pretty much the same price on the 100rd WWB. Then I have to consider that the nearest Academy to me is about 30 miles away. I could quite literally WALK to the closest Wal-Mart that stocks the WWB. The 20 dollars I spend on gas could buy another 100rds of ammo. Not hating on Academy...just pointing out common sense.
        is the new walmart in red oak open?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          is the new walmart in red oak open?
          Yep they opened the Friday before mothers day to little fanfare. I was surprised to learn that its a 24hr store and they sell ammo (although they have very little ammo in stock).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            Got some Blazer Brass in .40 S&W that I need to sell since I no longer have a gun in that caliber. 200 rounds and some loose ammo in a baggy (some WWB HP's mixed in there) for $40 if you pick up in my hood. Also found a Glock 27 magazine with a Pearce +1 extension that I need to get rid of to. Hit me up if you are interested. I'll post it up in the classifieds later today.
            Texted you on the ammo...
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

The Walmart out here has always had 100 count wwb for $20.97.

They never have more than 5 or 6 at one time though.

Comment

Picked up 750rds of 9mm, 1,000 rounds of .22lr CCI mini-mag, 1,000 rounds of .22lr subsonic from Academy today.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                X