No announcement yet.

Anyone have any 9mm and .40 ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have close to 500rds of Remington UMC, Brown Bear, and Tul Ammo FMJ so far and close to 100 JHP/HP from various brands (PDX1's, Fiocchi, Remington UMC) just for the 9mm's...several hundred rounds for the 30-30, about 75 hunting rounds for the 870, bout a thousand for the Marlin .22LR and plan to start buying more when I see good prices. While I don't really think typical ammo is going to become hard to buy in November....it never hurts to have ample supply tucked away for those SHTF scenarios.

Comment

They had a brief article on our local news about our local gun show this weekend and how there was very little handgun ammo to be found.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

cabelas had S&B 9mm for 8.99 (box of 50) a few months ago.

prices have gone up at walmart pretty bad but they used to carry federal 9mm for $19.99 for a box of 100.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Wal-mart and Academy often run decent prices on 9mm. WWB if I remember right, I shoot it through my Glock and it has not blown up yet. According to some people on this board - it would be an abnormal Glock because of that.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I just picked up 1000 rounds of aguila 124g for 200 shipped from sgammo but their prices are starting to rise as well. I'll probably start picking up a box a week of WWB from wal mart as I plan on doing a lot of shooting this summer.

If it gets bad enough, I will just buy a .22 conversion kit and use that for the majority of my shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
              This! Every election the tin foil hat people come out stating this and that is in trouble. It isn't going anywhere, regardless of what Obama might want.
              Let's NOT see what a lame duck Presidency Obama can have...
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Been searching a few of the local Walmarts for the Remington UMC 9mm JHP for quite some time with no luck but finally located 2 of the 100 packs at the Midlothian store for 27 bucks each. Picked up both of em. Now I'm up to around 700rds of 9mm.

Comment

I have a few thousand rounds of 9mm but I need to buy twice that amount just for what I shoot and like to have on hand.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

FYI for those that don't want to order online Academy has bulk packs of CCI Blazer Brass 9mm for $99.99 for 350 rounds with an ammo box. Also had bulk .22 mini mag (1600 rounds) and .45 ACP, both for $99.99, though I don't remember the round count on the .45.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                      Getting close to the Zimmerman trial. Better start stocking up on needed rounds, cause its about to get "real" up in this bitch.
                      Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        FYI for those that don't want to order online Academy has bulk packs of CCI Blazer Brass 9mm for $99.99 for 350 rounds with an ammo box. Also had bulk .22 mini mag (1600 rounds) and .45 ACP, both for $99.99, though I don't remember the round count on the .45.
                        Unless I'm missing something...I think the Remington UMC 9mm FMJ 250 packs at WalMart (57.99)are a good bit cheaper per round than the CCI Blazer at academy although they dont come with an ammo box. For $115 bucks at Walmart you can have 500rds. I dont like supporting Walmart...but I haven't seen anyplace to get FMJ rounds that can match their price.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          Unless I'm missing something...I think the Remington UMC 9mm FMJ 250 packs at WalMart (57.99)are a good bit cheaper per round than the CCI Blazer at academy although they dont come with an ammo box. For $115 bucks at Walmart you can have 500rds. I dont like supporting Walmart...but I haven't seen anyplace to get FMJ rounds that can match their price.
                          You may be right but I HATE walmart and do mot shop there; it is far too crowded and full of idiots (love sams club, though). They had the Remington UMC bulk packs at Academy bit I can not remember what they cost there; I want to say $70 but I may be very wrong.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

but not cheaper than 100 round WWB @ academy

Comment

Originally posted by Cheezebandit View Post
                              but not cheaper than 100 round WWB @ academy
                              Actually I think they are pretty much the same price on the 100rd WWB. Then I have to consider that the nearest Academy to me is about 30 miles away. I could quite literally WALK to the closest Wal-Mart that stocks the WWB. The 20 dollars I spend on gas could buy another 100rds of ammo. Not hating on Academy...just pointing out common sense.

Comment

Actually I think they are pretty much the same price on the 100rd WWB. Then I have to consider that the nearest Academy to me is about 30 miles away. I could quite literally WALK to the closest Wal-Mart that stocks the WWB. The 20 dollars I spend on gas could buy another 100rds of ammo. Not hating on Academy...just pointing out common sense.
                                that does make it quite a bit more .. just pointing out the math...

Comment

Working...
                                X