Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any 9mm and .40 ammo?

To sell?

We're fixing to head to the range right now to shoot those exact calibers. As well as a little 10mm... 8)
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Lucky....

If no one has any to sell, what would be the best cost effective, but reliable ammo to pick up a thousand or two rounds of?

Comment

Getting close to election. Better start stocking up on needed rounds, cause its about to get hard to find again. Some supplies are already falling short.
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Getting close to election. Better start stocking up on needed rounds, cause its about to get hard to find again. Some supplies are already falling short.
          I didn't even think about this...you can bet if obama wins the second amendment is in big trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Lucky....

If no one has any to sell, what would be the best cost effective, but reliable ammo to pick up a thousand or two rounds of?
            I have been buying my 9mm in CCI Blazer brass from Palmetto. I usually buy 1000 rounds at a time, and it is about $10 a box and last time I ordered no tax and shipping was $12 per 1000 rounds. Academy also carries it now in 300 round ammo boxes for $99 which comes out to about $14 per box I think. I have had zero issues with it in my 3 9mm pistols.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...al-jacket.html
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I have been buying my 9mm in CCI Blazer brass from Palmetto. I usually buy 1000 rounds at a time, and it is about $10 a box and last time I ordered no tax and shipping was $12 per 1000 rounds. Academy also carries it now in 300 round ammo boxes for $99 which comes out to about $14 per box I think. I have had zero issues with it in my 3 9mm pistols.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...al-jacket.html
              Just ordered 1000 rds to see how they do. Thanks.

anyone else have a preference?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Just ordered 1000 rds to see how they do. Thanks.

anyone else have a preference?
                I've been buying the 100 round boxes of Winchester FMJ. in 9MM..from academy ..

21.99 a box I think ..

Comment

$32 per 100 Winchester White Box, 165 gr, .40 S&W @ Walmart.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm shocked at 10mm prices. Damn!
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Time to get into reloading everyone! lol, I've been stocking up on Berry's Plated.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                        I didn't even think about this...you can bet if obama wins the second amendment is in big trouble.
                        Seriously? This is the exact conspiracy theory propaganda that drove prices sky high in '08. The shit isnt going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                          Seriously? This is the exact conspiracy theory propaganda that drove prices sky high in '08. The shit isnt going anywhere.
                          This! Every election the tin foil hat people come out stating this and that is in trouble. It isn't going anywhere, regardless of what Obama might want.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                            Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            This! Every election the tin foil hat people come out stating this and that is in trouble. It isn't going anywhere, regardless of what Obama might want.
                            Typically I would have believed it, but in all honesty Obama has made great strides in limiting our rights. And with the UN talks for the weapons treaty, thats scary shit

Comment

i have about 1.000 rounds of cheap bulk 40 S&W. but i'll never sell it, i need it for the
                              zombie apocalypse,

just buy some UMC mega packs from wall-mart.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X