Deal on upper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal on upper

I'm not sure if anyone is looking, but this seems like a decent deal for a complete upper with BCG and charging handle. And it's in stock....

Does seem like a deal.

Comment

Anyone else want to chime in? I like that price and like the options on it.

Anyone know if there is a Front grip that will attach to the shown handguard?
      Last edited by noshine4mine; 05-09-2012, 01:46 PM.

Comment

The upper on my rifle was a jse product, i have zero complaints, everything is/was correct, gas key is correctly staked, everything torqued to spec. The only thing I don't see about that upper is it doesnt look to be chrome lined.

Comment

Swap the handguard later, I free floated mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            Swap the handguard later, I free floated mine.
            X2

I'd order it with a lo-pro gas block minus the hand guard. Add a free float HG that extends out past the 203 notch.

Not a bad price over all.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
              X2

I'd order it with a lo-pro gas block minus the hand guard. Add a free float HG that extends out past the 203 notch.

Not a bad price over all.
              Not at all, considering you can order that one with the extras already on it. I bought mine local in that basic config but dif barrel and slowly bought parts and tools and built it how I wanted it myself. Quite enjoyable doing it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                Not at all, considering you can order that one with the extras already on it. I bought mine local in that basic config but dif barrel and slowly bought parts and tools and built it how I wanted it myself. Quite enjoyable doing it too.
                Yes sir, they are fun to build once you acquire the necessary tools.

I designed an upper using the parts they have listed. Even the prices they have are better than the links I provided.

Shop firearms, accessories, and more at Midwest Industries, Inc. — all made with the American quality you expect and deserve.

Comment

Working...
                X