No announcement yet.

Possible new gun ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I buy some ammo every payday. Even if it's not alot I buy some.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
      I buy some ammo every payday. Even if it's not alot I buy some.
      Try saving a little each payday and then ordering online; it is quite a bit cheaper. I usually order 500 - 1000 rounds at a time. Not only is it cheaper, but you don't have to deal with dumbass stores that have limits on the amount you can buy at once.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I only buy online because local places are too pricey. Usually the smallest order I'll put in is for 500 rounds. I usually try to do 500 pistol and 500 rifle each payday but sometimes I have to split it up and do 500 rifle one payday and 500 pistol the next. I usually find coupons online to cover most of the shipping cost if there's shipping costs at all.
        2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          I only buy online because local places are too pricey. Usually the smallest order I'll put in is for 500 rounds. I usually try to do 500 pistol and 500 rifle each payday but sometimes I have to split it up and do 500 rifle one payday and 500 pistol the next. I usually find coupons online to cover most of the shipping cost if there's shipping costs at all.
          Ammo coupons? Do you have links by chance?
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Not ammo coupons just 10 bucks or 20 buck or whatever percentage off over any order off of x amount.

When you go to buy somethign online just go to google and type in "(name of company) coupons" and there's dozens of websites that keep coupon codes for them. It's usually enough to mostly cover shipping depending on where you buy from.

A lot of companies will do free shipping if you order over a certain amount of merchandise.
            2004 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Working...
            X