Respect Remington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect Remington

Very good video segment on how NBC failed to report all their findings regarding an accidental weapon discharge in a thirty year old 20ga. This network continues to prove their anti-gun agenda.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Pretty much all the media outlets are Anti-Gun even Fox to a certain extent.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
      Pretty much all the media outlets are Anti-Gun even Fox to a certain extent.
      A nice little home invasion would take care of that...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        A nice little home invasion would take care of that...
        You are so right, it is so funny how something like this completely turns around perceptions of gun ownership!

It is sad but sooooo true. THEN and only then do liberals utter the words "well it's my right to own a gun after all" I need to protect myself.

Comment

Remington still builds a lot of junky guns, even if the media is biased.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            lol the Remington 700 auto fire...lol

comes with a "bump Fire Bolt" already installed. If you can load the bolt quick enough you might be able to get rapid fire from them...lol
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I agree some of their cheaper stuff is very poor quality and in some of their cheaper 700's there is a pretty good lack of QC. Their shotguns have been pretty decent over the years.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                I agree some of their cheaper stuff is very poor quality and in some of their cheaper 700's there is a pretty good lack of QC. Their shotguns have been pretty decent over the years.
                Sure, they're dependable, but the slides and lockup are pretty damn rough on most 870's now. The higher end ones get a little better treatment, but for the money these days, better shotguns are everywhere.

Comment

Haven't touched a pump shotty since I traded my Wingmaster off I'm sure quality is not expected to be high on a $300 firearm. I will say I saw a few higher end shotguns (think the two Big B's) that were very displeasing in their performance for price. Also know of a Remington 700 that Remington bought back due to the firing problem that ended up not being a dirty or improperly adjusted trigger.

Comment

Fair enough. I'll just never be a Remington man.

Comment

I've never bought a new one, but I'll never buy a Savage either unless it's a Model 99.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                        I've never bought a new one, but I'll never buy a Savage either unless it's a Model 99.
                        Now that just makes me sad.

Comment

I've been very dissapointed in their performance on the few I've messed with, I mean accuracy was decent at best but no where near the claims people seem to make. Then the action is rough gritty and the bolt lift was crazy tight which as a reloader I didn't like since that's a key indicator for pressure. They are also very ugly to me and I have a hard time dropping my hard earned coin on something I find ugly.

Comment

Everything has gone to crap (cheap) since the early 80's. Parts that used to be machined and look like it was made with pride has gone by the wayside.

Now it is "make it as fast as you can, and as cheap as you can" is the norm.

That's why when I buy something now, I want it to last, and that means paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Everything has gone to crap (cheap) since the early 80's. Parts that used to be machined and look like it was made with pride has gone by the wayside.

Now it is "make it as fast as you can, and as cheap as you can" is the norm.

That's why when I buy something now, I want it to last, and that means paying for it.
                              Very true, I really like the FN made Winchesters even though they are a mass produced gun they are very well built. I'd buy a Tikka as well if they came with something besides that crappy plastic DBM setup.

Comment

Working...
                              X