Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    http://m.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=226
    Absolutely love this knife. I need to bring her home and sharpen it but has worked great at work. That horn on the blade is a flawless invention. Works every time. Normal carry knife is my trusty crkt desert cruiser. Razor sharp.
    cool knive but dont you like the idea of a serrated blade so if you have to saw something (rope, twine, food at a shitty restaurant lol) it will be available
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I've grown to dislike serrated. It's a bitch to sharpen and I just plain ol prefer a good edged only blade. My cruiser is serrated and it's ok... I thought about buying a full serrated knife just for kicks. Unsure what brand though. Also, I can't recall a situation where I've needed a serrated blade that my edge couldn't handle.

Comment

I've found a knife with a damn good edge is just as good as a serrated knife.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          I've found a knife with a damn good edge is just as good as a serrated knife.

A serrated edge would be good out in the woods.

I own two knifes with serrated edges i can sharpen them but its a pita.

Group shot. That little .99 cent knife has cut some shit. It goes in a pocket on my boots.

my 2 new kershaws, 5.11 tactical freebie(i really like it), no namer, and the awesome keychain knife.

Comment

I noticed earlier you mentioned round bale string, get one of those folding razor knives that takes drywall razor blades they are awesome for that.

Comment

as many bales i cut a day. Im still old school no net wrap. I use string.

Ive got one that take utility blades, and they work, but a real sharp knife works better.

Comment

Just wait nets even worse that's what we do is get the folders and buy blades in bulk.

Comment

Mine are also frozen solid in the winter. Makes it a blast.

Sometimes ive gotta let the cattle at the bale, and let them work it to unfreeze the shit so i can take it off.

Comment

Ours aren't usually that bad but being somewhat northern Texas we've had or fair share of rough winters. The worst I remember is riding along the Red horseback and it was cold enough there were massive chunks of ice floating down the river where it would flow.

Comment

Working...
                    X