I own a 1911 but hardly shoot it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Don't feel bad about it. Sometimes I'm going through my shit and I find guns I didn't even know I owned. A couple weeks ago I was amazed to find I owned a remington 597.
    Wanna sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Wanna sell it?
      I'm on a strict acquire-only gun diet.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm on a strict acquire-only gun diet.

Comment

Don't feel bad about it. Sometimes I'm going through my shit and I find guns I didn't even know I owned. A couple weeks ago I was amazed to find I owned a remington 597.
          Done that before with a Taurus 24/7 that was part of a trade deal thought I had sold it then found it in a case I had a few years later.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
            I guess I'm in the minority here because I much prefer to shoot pistols to shotguns & rifles. I enjoy all three but spend far more time shooting pistols.

Marcus
            I shoot my pistols most of the time too. I guess it's due to the fact that pistol shooting is a lot more challenging for me and also because it's always good to keep practicing with your carry guns.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I shoot shotguns & rifles more. I hunt a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
                I shoot shotguns & rifles more. I hunt a lot

I think this is most of it. I've got a rifle in my truck at all times. I do carry my pistol when I'm hunting as well. It just never gets shot.

BTW kinber pro carry cdpII.

Never a jam or any problems. The trigger sucks tho.

Comment

I have a Custom CDPII same thing never a hiccup the trigger is decent but my Colt bested it .

Comment

My first kimber was a ftf pos. It was the standard stainless ultra carry 2. It's trigger was awesome, but it had ftf issues.

Comment

Don't feel bad Jason, know how many times I've shot the super in the past two years?

Comment

I had heard the ultra carries were like that you either got a good one or you didn't, I guess that can be said about anything though.

Comment

I also shoot my rifles and shotguns more these days, I believe I'm only going to buy one more pistol for a long while, more than likely a glock. Maybe that new XDs .45.

Comment

Working...
                          X