Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Engraving (Local Done While you Wait)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Engraving (Local Done While you Wait)

THIS IS NOT ME, but I thought I'd pass it around for those who want their stuff engraved while they wait.

hmmm... wonder if he'd do some switch panels for me.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Personally, I think it looks like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Personally, I think it looks like shit.
        I agree. That is some of the worst engraving I have ever seen.

I will stick with Ident. A 1 or 2 week wait doesnt bother me... especially when you are waiting for 6 months for a form 1 approval.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

If it is a 4 week wait, I will wait for this:

Over this at the same price!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            I agree. That is some of the worst engraving I have ever seen.

I will stick with Ident. A 1 or 2 week wait doesnt bother me... especially when you are waiting for 6 months for a form 1 approval.
            Exactly!
            I spent $200+ on a stripped lower, waited 6 months for a Form 1, and due to that will probably be something I will never get rid of.

I am pretty sure I could do a better job with a 12 pack and a Dremel!

Comment

Working...
            X